Interim Treasury Accounting Transformation
Michael Page Treasury are looking for experienced, immediately available Treasury accounting professionals with strong TMS implementation experience for a consultancy client.
Our client is a cutting edge consultancy and solutions provider specialising within Treasury, Risk and Finance.
- Understand and document Chart of Account rationalisation as part of Treasury Transformation initiatives
- Understand and document current state Accounting practices for all Treasury activities
- Analyse and document future state Accounting requirements on rationalised GL structure
- Generating blueprint design documentation for Treasury Accounting requirements on relevant Treasury Management System including integration to the Group GL/ERP
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders for delivery and UAT of designed solution
- Experience of large, multi-phase Treasury Transformation projects
- Demonstrable expertise in relevant aspects or Corporate Treasury Systems implementation
- Strong technical treasury accounting background gained in large corporate environment
The daily rate on offer is highly competitive
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79189295