Network Security Engineer Fortinet Arista Prop Trading
Network Security Engineer London to £100k
Network Security Engineer (Fortinet Arista Cisco ASA Firewalls Proxies IPS Vulnerability IPSec SSL). Prop trading firm based in the City is seeking a senior Network Security Engineer. Your role will encompass support and administration of one of the most innovative trading platforms in the world, with a focus on designing, implementing and administering network security technologies.
As a Network Security Engineer you’ll be working with Firewalls, Proxies, IPS, Remote Access and Site-to-Site VPNs, Two-Factor Authentication, Wireless Networking, Vulnerability Management and SIM / SEM Solutions on a daily basis. You’ll help shape and determine security policies and procedures; creating efficiencies around logging, correlation and auditing capabilities and troubleshoot issues down to packet decode level.
This Network Security Engineer role is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful Quantitative trading firm with an informal and collaborative team atmosphere, casual dress code and fully stocked kitchen.
- Network Security experience with a strong knowledge of security and network fundamentals and protocols
- Experience with Fortinet, Arista, Check Point and Cisco ASA
- Strong knowledge of both IPSec and SSL VPN
- Experience with incident response, incident handling, change control and system documentation
- Strong knowledge of administering firewalls
- Experience with proxy implementations including PAC Files, ICAP, various authentication mechanisms
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux best practice
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills
As a Network Security Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £100k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 for a confidential discussion about this Network Security Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79167149