A growing, PE backed Media company based in Central London is looking for detail oriented, analytical, and technically strong accountant to join the team in the newly created role of FP&A Manager. The successful candidate will be able to work excellently in a complex, data-rich environment and be able to ensure first-class analytical support and information to the executive management team, board and wider stakeholders.
- Prepare a monthly board report and review of the sales pipeline; understanding and monitoring trends in key factors affecting the success of the group.
- Ability to convey complex analysis with meaningful commentary in order to enable wider stakeholders to have ease of comprehension of issues and opportunities facing the business.
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis to support senior management decision making.
- Support the business through a comprehensive financial due diligence process leading to its sale and a successful exit for the PE investor.
- Support of any M&A activity.
- Development of one direct report.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA).
- Highly numerate with a strong academic profile.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and investigative skills with the ability to present complex data in a simplified and meaningful way.
- Strong financial accounting ability - a preference for a candidate to have at least one or two roles in a financial/management accountant capacity.
- Motivated to work independently or as part of a team.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with business analytics software, accounting packages and CRM's as an advantage.
- Strong personality, communication and negotiation skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79178090