Test Lead - Python / Selenium / Web Application
TEST LEAD - Python / Selenium / Web Application Testing
An innovative Oxford based start-up, another successful spin-out of the University of Oxford are growing their team and are now looking to hire a talented test lead. A unique opportunity to join a team building a scalable cloud-based platform from the ground up, to improve patients lives.
The test lead will be pivotal in ensuring that the platform is delivered to a high standard and scales, getting involved in the quality assurance and deployment stage of this exciting web application. Conducting automated and manual tests ensuring the application is fit for purpose. You will work closely with the Product Manager and Development team based in the centre of Oxford, close to the bus and train stations.
- Proven experience developing and using automated test frameworks to test web based applications and components/infrastructure
- Knowledge of best practices in relation to the testing of web applications from a performance and security point of view
- Experience developing test frameworks using Python, Selenium and Mocking utilities
- Experience in the use of Git
- Excellent documentation skills - test cases, defect reports, test execution reports
- Experience of working in an Agile environment, testing user stories, and participating in SCRUM, sprint planning and backlog review activities
- Experience in testing Django applications
- Performance/security/load testing experience
This is an opportunity to be part of making a real difference to peoples lives, for more information on this position please do get in touch with Mike Duerden at Meridian Business Support
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79189337