Sales Ledger Clerk
Key duties are:
- Being the first point of contact for all Customer Invoice queries and dealing with them as appropriate.
- Maintaining customer accounts on the sales ledger including creating new customers and closing accounts.
- Producing and circulating weekly and monthly invoices in line with our defined time-table.
- Producing ad hoc invoices and credit notes as and when required.
- Posting and allocating cash accurately to the sales ledger on a daily basis.
- Ensuring billing is produced in line with agreed commercial terms.
- Ensuring customer records are kept up to date, maintaining contracts as appropriate and keeping a record of any changing commercial terms.
- Helping the finance team in analysing and understanding its sales figure.
- Assisting the credit controller where required.
- Experience of working with a finance system (such as Sage).
- Good communication skills.
- Being able to work well to strict deadlines.
- Being well organised and capable of prioritising workload.
- Good excel and numeracy skills.
- Being able to work effectively as part of a team, supporting other team members, in a busy finance office.
In return, we will offer a competitive salary of circa £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience and the opportunity to work in a long-term, stable, growing business, where there will be opportunities for career progression over the years ahead.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send a CV and details of your current salary by clicking 'Apply' now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79176118