We have a superb opportunity for an experienced Credit Underwriter with experience gained in Private Banking based in London. Our client is a specialist banking and asset management group providing a range of financial products and services.
Responsibilities for the role of Credit Underwriter
- Analyse credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit.
- Interpret and evaluate external credit reference agency data, undertake due diligence and risk assessment analysis.
- Generate and evaluate financial ratios, using internal credit tools, to evaluate client's financial status.
- Interpret and evaluate market, sector, and portfolio considerations to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit.
- Timely completion of all applications within agreed service levels.
- Regular updating of internal and external risk systems, including risk monitoring systems, to ensure that data integrity within the portfolio is accurately maintained.
- Make recommendations for the ongoing development of systems, processes and business practices to provide improvements in efficiency and capacity.
- Help to enhance the quality of credit applications
Experience required for the role of Credit Underwriter
- Must have extensive Credit Underwriting experience gained within Private Banking
- Experienced in Portfolio lending
Salary: up to £95,000 base plus benefits and annual bonus
For more information regarding the role of Credit Underwriter please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79179391