Insurance Accounts Clerk
Accounts Assistant / Clerk (Insurance)
Hay Mills, Birmingham B25
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Our client is a leading accident repair centre in Birmingham and the West Midlands. The quality of their body repairs is so good that they are constantly being recommended by their customers. This busy and growing body repairs company is now seeking an Accounts Assistant / Clerk to support the Claims Accounts Manager.
Your day will be highly varied and rewarding. You will be the first point of contact for all accounts queries both internal and external and provide full admin and accounts support. Your main duties will include:
- Invoicing & purchase ledger
- Taking card payments and bank reconciliation
- Dealing with garage checks and customer collections
- Updating and logging details on databases
- Setting up new supplier and customer accounts
You will have previous experience as an accounts assistant / accounts clerk, if you have worked in the insurance industry then even better.
To be considered for this role, you will also need:
- GCSE grade C or above in Maths (or equivalent)
- Personable with effective communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and on your own initiative
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages; Word, Excel & outlook
- Experience of Sage Line 50 (experience of autoflow or proclaim software would be advantageous)
How to apply
So, if you wish to be considered for this superb Insurance Accounts Assistant / Accounts Clerk job click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application which you will need to read.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79166209