Robotics Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer
My client is one of the market-leading companies within their industry. The company are currently looking to add a Field Service Engineer to their team. The successful candidate will enjoy working for a very reputable market leading company earning a very attractive salary. The successful Engineer must have robotics and welding experience.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Service Engineer must have robotics and welding experience.
· Service Engineer must be able to work alone and as part of a team.
· Service Engineer must have a can-do attitude.
· Service Engineer must have an Electrical qualification.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Working for a market leading company.
· Investment into the candidate as well as the company.
· Opportunities for internal and external training and development in the UK and abroad.
· Very competitive basic salary and vast opportunities for overtime.
Benefits: Great pension scheme, Company car + fuel, laptop, mobile phone £35,000+ OTE
Commutable: Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79191375