Junior Management Accountant
A global, pharmaceutical business based in South-West London are looking to recruit a junior management accountant to join the team after a giant restructure.
This is a progressive role and will suit an ambitious graduate with 1-2 years' experience.
Key responsibilities are:
- Recording transactions on the Balance Sheet and P&L
- Reconciling key control accounts
- Preparing monthly commentaries
- Managing the preparation of the monthly financial accounts.
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Authorising payments
This role will pay £29k for the perfect candidate and includes a generous study support package.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79169563