SharePoint Developer - Sheffield
As one of the world's major global banks, HSBC's IT function manages one of the largest global IT investment portfolios across multiple Global Businesses and Functions.
The IT Security organisation is responsible for the management of the HSBC's Security needs globally across the bank and is tasked with safeguarding HSBC and its customers. Practices are currently being established with a vision to provide a consistent set of standards, methods and controls accompanied by reliable data & tools to support the organisation.
The main focus of the role is a project to consolidate and upgrade the SharePoints and Confluence sites across the function. The expectation is to review the whole estate and create consistency and remove duplication, decommissioning sites that are no longer required. There may be necessity to create and design workflows in Sharepoint and other minor enhancements.
- Must have experience in SharePoint 2010 and 2013 version for front and back end SharePoint customization(e.g. Webpages, web parts, site definitions, list definition, custom fields, surveys)
- Must have experience in SharePoint Workflow, Nintex workflows
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub, RTC etc.
- Should have used any unit testing framework and is able to write unit tests.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79183229