Aircraft Technician (Base Maintenance)
VHR have an excellent opportunity and are currently looking for a number of Aircraft Technicians to work with one of our clients based in London (Heathrow). This contract is due to start ASAP.
A successful candidate will enjoy the following:
- Initial 6 month contract.
- A competitive salary.
- Base maintenance.
- A shift pattern of 4 on 4 off days and nights. 2 days, 2 nights and 4 off. An option to do a 3rd day is available.
- 12 hour shifts.
A successful candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- Experience in base maintenance on at least one of the following types of aircraft would be ideal:
- A330, A340 or the B787. Candidates without any experience working on these aircraft will still be considered.
- Have the ability to work autonomously.
- Have the ability to work in a team and guide others to a common goal.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Familiarity working in outstations is a preference.
For more information please send your CV to or drop me a call on 01616722328.
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.
For more jobs like this visit www.v-hr.com
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79187359