Your new company
Your new company is a global business located in Newbury. They have onsite parking as well as brilliant public transport links. They are looking for a credit control professional to join their expanding team. This credit control job will be a pivotal role within the team.
Your new role
- Working closely with customers, internal teams and suppliers.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, specifically ones regulated by the FCA.
- Liaise closely with the internal teams to maintain good customer relationships.
- Ensure that contractual processes are undertaken effectively at all times
- Timely dispatch of appropriate agreements.
- To prepare and action direct debits
- Use the telephone, and statuary notices to collect overdue receivables
- Bring customers back to their contractual payment terms.
- Liaise with collection agencies and solicitors.
What you'll need to succeed
- An understanding of Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is an advantage
- Experience of complaints management and query handling
- Supportive and assertive communication style especially on telephone
- Solid ability in working across different software platforms
- Demonstrate strong initiative taking ability
- Strive for increased responsibility in a fast paced environment
- Empathetic approach with customers and the ability to deal with individuals at all levels both within the organisation and externally
- Must have a positive and cool headed manner
- Commitment to demonstrating company values of integrity, professional approach and teamwork
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a fantastic working environment in a well established team. You will be working in an open plan office with a variety of teams. Furthermore you will be offered on the job training and investment in you professional development. An excellent benefits package is available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79183996