Legal Assistant/Paralegal - Conveyancing
A Legal 500 law firm, based on the outskirts of Leeds, is looking for a Legal Assistant/Paralegal to join their busy Conveyancing department.
The role would suit candidates with experience in Conveyancing or Graduates with work experience and the LPC qualification.
The firm has an excellent reputation and is well known for its commitment to developing and supporting staff. As such, the successful candidate will benefit from generous holiday entitlement, flexible working and the opportunity to study towards CILEx qualifications.
- Caseload management
- Client care
- Legal research
- Legal administration
- Qualified by experience or Graduate with work experience and LPC qualification
- Genuine passion for property and conveyancing
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong customer focus and professionalism
- Computer literate - knowledge of MS Office and good word processing skills
- Ability to manage a large workload
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants to arrange interviews.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79180516