Senior Lift Engineer
We are urgently seeking a senior lift engineer to operate on a mobile basis across the South West (Bristol based Ideally). This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-established lift business! This opportunity will be working on building and construction sites along the M4 and M5, mainly supervising sub contractors and conducting shaft surveys.
Our Client is an market leading Lift services business that specialise in Install, Modernisation and Service.
The Senior Lift Engineer will include the following:
- Supervise sub contractor
- Conducting shaft survey
- Install a range of new lifts on construction site
- Prepare new installs for tester
- Liaise with project managers
- This is a mobile position covering the South West. A company vehicle will be provided to you.
The successful Senior Lift Engineer must have the following:
- NVQ Level 3 in Lift Installation (NVQ level 4 in testing is desirable)
- Be able to communicate well
- Previous management exposure of contractors
- Based near M4 or M5 (Bristol is ideal)
- Previous experience working within lift installation or maintenance and servicing
- A Full UK Driving Licence
The Senior Lift Engineer salary will be between £30,000 to £40,000 per annum. Salary is negotiable dependent upon experience and certification. You will receive a very competitive benefits package including holidays, pension, health care.
This opportunity would suit an engineer looking for more responsibility or a supervisor looking for more progression.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79182462