Financial Planning /Management Accountant
Financial Planning /Management Accountant for Enfield based manufacturing company
Major manufacturing group based in Enfield ,North London urgently require an experienced Financial Planning / Operations Accountant to work closely with the site leadership team.Reporting to the divisional Finance Director you will be responsible for delivering the financial reporting requirements of the site and ensuring the the efficient monitoring and operation of key financial controls.
This is an exciting opportunity that involves overall responsibility for the manufacturing sites planning processes and performance measures and will involve:
- Local planning and execution of financial planning processes
- Overseeing the production of weekly performance and KPI information
- Completion of the monthly management accounts and KPI information, in accordance with central finance deadlines
- Collaboration with the site management team to fully investigate and understand variances to forecast and potential opportunities
- Responsibility for the costing mechanism for site to include overhead recovery and controllable elements of the bill of materials
- Liaison with other finance departments including global finance and commercial to support the business and category objectives
- Production of site quarterly forecast and beyond budgeting for the current and beyond
- Preparation of capital investment and business case appraisals
- Reporting & forecasting deadlines met with great quality output.
- CI fully forecasted & tracked by month by site
- Understanding of key cost drivers within production
To be considered for this role you must be CIMA (fully qualified) and have previous accounting experience in a Manufacturing/ operational environment. As this is a key financial position on site, it is essential that the successful candidate has the personality and proven ability to influence the site management team whilst maintaining a strong and effective link to the wider finance community.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS INCLUDE :
Up to 20 % BONUS - Pension - private healthcare- 26 days holiday -Free Parking - Staff discounts
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79166443