Motor Trade Parts Advisor
Parts Advisor required in Bristol
Basic Salary £18-19,000 + Bonuses
We are looking to recruit a motor trade Parts Advisor for our client, a volume brand car dealer in Bristol.
My client is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to work with their successful aftersales team. The role will involve dealing with customers of the dealership for parts and accessory sales, handling parts enquiries and sales with other local motor trade businesses, liaising with Service department and Workshop, stock control and other duties within the Parts department.
Please get in touch to apply for this vacancy if you are an experienced motor trade Parts Advisor looking for a new opportunity in the Bristol area. This is a great opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic, career minded Parts Advisor to apply their skills and knowledge and prove their worth with a fantastic brand and dealer.
- Must hold a valid, full UK drivers licence
- Kerridge experience ideal, although not essential as training provided
- Effective communicator
- Need to be adaptable and presentable for customer facing element of role
- Ideally have experience within a main dealer parts department
- Should be able to demonstrate stable career history
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Cars & Vehicles | Dealership | Franchise | Volume | Parts & Aftersales | Customer Service | Parts Advisor | Parts Assistant | Parts Specialist | Bristol | South West