Lead/Senior Digital Designer
Our client is a unique advertising agency based in East London. They are currently looking for a Lead/Senior Digital Designer to join the team.
The role will be working across the agency's biggest accounts, continually striving to offer the best online experiences for their customers and potential customers, so as well as providing continual optimization and enhancements, the Senior Digital Designer will also be expected to develop long-term strategic initiatives.
Along with creating original concepts and detailed execution you must have a strong knowledge of what is technically feasible across multiple platforms, and a user-centric approach to digital design. You are experienced in combining photography, film, CGI and motion graphics to create interactive stories and experiences for big global brands.
The successful applicant will be a highly talented Lead or Senior Digital Designer with a wealth of digital agency experience, and a strong portfolio of work demonstrating attention to detail, strong layout, template structure and typography skills. You will also have team management experience.
You will have;
- Extraordinary digital design and craft skills.
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, navigation and digital experiences.
- An exceptional eye for Interaction design and a firm understanding of User Experience design, bringing inspiration to the team by encouraging big ideas and innovative design approaches.
- Ability to work across a diverse number of projects, solve problems and keep within tight deadlines.
- Strong teamwork skills & the ability to inspire others
- Experience across a breadth of high impact multi-channel platforms - desktop, tablet mobile
- Excellent communication skills
The agency offers fantastic benefits and a creative, collaborative working culture. If you are interested in hearing more, please get in touch*
*please note, due to the volume of applicants this role will likely receive, only successful candidates will be contacted
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79185323