Main Duties and Responsibilities of Role:
- Deal set-up in LoanIQ with reference to the facility documentation. This includes the initial set up of the deal and ongoing maintenance including cover information, covenants and on-going fees for a variety of syndicated and bilateral facilities.
- Preparation of the #104 Deal Limit Overview Report which must be approved by the business prior to a deal closing.
- To Build effective and supportive working relationships with all clients. Specifically the Front Office, Syndications, Credit Risk Management, Finance, Agent Banks and WLO Amsterdam to ensure that all issues and questions are dealt with promptly.
- Completion of the Operational Instruction Forms (OIF) to provide loan drawing and repricing information to the GSO (Global Services and Operations, Manila) via Lend:@ING.
- To maintain a controlled environment and ensure that an accurate and high quality product is delivered.
- To drive excellence and ensure that standards and timelines are adhered to.
- To identify any potential capacity issues that may occur and ensure that all controls and procedures are strictly followed, to minimise error costs and operational lapses.
- To promptly escalate issues to management.
- Internal and external reporting requirements.
- Continually review day to day procedures to identify any process improvements and drive innovation.
- To participate in any project related tasks whilst ensuring timely delivery of input and that all key milestones and delivery dates are achieved.
- To support the timely settlement of Secondary Loan Closing.
- To assist the Letter of Credit and Guarantee Specialists as and when required.
The Deal Execution Team supports Wholesale Banking Lending Services. The candidate will be given the opportunity to learn Secondary Loan Trading and assist the Letter of Credit and Guarantee specialists as and when required.
The candidate will be working within a relatively small team and should any opportunities for advancement arise, all candidates will be assessed on their merit.
Essential: A Level (or equivalent)
Essential: At least 3 years' experience of cash lending operations including solid
knowledge of LoanIQ.
Desirable: Secondary Loan Trading experience.
Essential: Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent client service: the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with both external and internal clients including the front office and other departments within the Bank.
Proven ability to read and interpret credit agreements.
Good organisational skills including the ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
Someone who is disciplined, result orientated with good attention to detail but also has the ability to adapt quickly in a changing environment.
The ability to work as part of a team but also with the confidence and experience to work independently without constant supervision.
Desirable: Someone who is keen to challenge the status quo and is interested in innovation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79185665