Marc Daniels is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known company who are looking to recruit an Accounting Manager to join their Finance Department based in High Wycombe. Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage, coach and develop the Finance team to deliver individual, team and organisational goals
- Manage the month end close process, ensuring all accounting is completed to strict deadlines. Liaise with the Financial Planning & Analysis team to ensure results are communicated and issues resolved prior to submission of results.
- Responsibility for ensuring all month end reporting requirements to key stakeholders and Europe are met
- Ensure accurate balance sheet reconciliations are performed monthly and submitted on a timely basis for all GL accounts. Review of all GL account recs and follow up on outstanding, aged and reconciling items.
- Execute payment approvals for all payments.
- Responsibility for managing SOX audits and ensuring all SOX procedures notes are up to date.
- Manage the year-end audit, statutory accounts filings and corporation tax work in cooperation with your external partners.
- Manage all indirect tax and corporate governance requirements.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), with people management experience, and strong technical accounting exposure.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79191797