Java Developer - contractor
Java Developer - contractor - 3 months (with possible extension)
£400-450 per day
A Global Enterprise Information Management solutions specialist are currently looking to recruit an experienced Java Developer on a contract basis, starting immediately.
The organisation operates in a wide range of sectors including household names and government bodies. Recent Enterprise Information Management projects cover Banking, Insurance, Pharmaceutical, Government (at all levels), Retail and Transport sectors.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering new Amazon Web Service based software and unit tests by following documented designs or analysing, diagnosing, and fixing bugs in existing software. To achieve this, you will utilise your experience and skills in Java 8, Spring-boot, Maven, Angular and AWS.
The system is built in Amazon Web Services and is a fully-bespoke application, comprising of backend RESTful services and an Angular front-end.
To apply you must be:
- A full stack developer with proficient skills in Java 8, Angular, Spring-boot, Maven, REST, mySQL and Unit Test technologies. Experience of AWS technologies is also desirable.
- A good communicator, including written and verbal communication.
- A good listener, with the ability to grasp complex situations, and a forensic ability to distinguish and separate evidence from opinion and emotion.
- Self-motivated and able to plan and prioritise your own workload within agreed timeframes.
- Hungry to learn new ideas and technologies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79005348