Front-end Web Developer
Bow House has been in business for over 30 years, producing its first website nearly 20 years ago.
We have a small team but are expanding and are currently looking for a full time front-end web developer to
join us in Easingwold, near York. Now’s the perfect time to join and grow with us.
The job is varied with many interesting clients and projects on which to apply your skills and learn new ones.
We build anything from single page sites to e-commerce and large CMS based sites, we even develop bespoke
apps every now and then. Almost all of our web builds are responsive and you will be required either to build
from scratch from Photoshop files, or help to maintain existing sites.
The team is very flexible so there will be plenty of help and training from within the team, but we also encourage
self-development and can provide the resources to further your skills. All of our staff are encouraged to give
creative input in order to help customers improve their online presence and help them achieve greater success.
We are looking for self-motivated candidates who interact well with the team in an open, relaxed and fun
• Experience with SASS or LESS
• Experience building responsive websites
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Organised and self-motivated
• A willingness to learn and keep up with web development trends
• Some experience of Adobe Photoshop
• Experience of Wordpress or other CMSs
• Competetive salary
• 20 days holiday (increasing to 25 the longer you are with us)
• We close between Christmas and New Year
• Flexible working hours
• Laptop and extra monitor provided so you can work remotely when needed
• Spacious, open plan offices in a picturesque market town with plenty of local shops and transport links
• A relaxed working atmosphere with a friendly bunch of people :)
• Regular social events
• Local gym membership
• Free hosting space for your personal projects
• Client and employee referral reward schemes
• Personal training allowance
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, please send a CV and covering letter by pressing the APPLY button
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924906