Our client is a leading manufacturer in its field. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a Service Engineer to join the business.
As a Service Engineer you will ensure that agreed levels of customer service are delivered to the customer base in the service and repair of all products.
* To carry out a professional repair to all products
* To be courteous always
* To ensure all paperwork is handled properly and kept up to date in a presentable manner
* To have responsibility for the servicing and proper upkeep of the service vehicle and to operate within driving regulations
* To ensure the service vehicle stock levels are correct
* To ensure equipment and tools issued by the Company are kept safe and secure always
* To resolve issues which occur on site and report the outcome back to the Technical department
* To ensure all tasks are carried out in a safe manner, complying to company health and safety policies, and carry out risk assessment where required
* Experience in a Customer Service environment role, and evidence of being an effective communicator with the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels
* Excellent telephone manner
* Dealing with difficult people effectively
* Problem solving
* Knowledge of product specifications and standards
* Experience of working in the UPVC industry / Installation background
* Ability to read and understand production works details sheets.
* Full UK Driving Licence
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79166239