Project Administrator / Programme Coordinator to join Global Infrastructure Co.
Our client, an international rail company, are actively seeking a graduate level Project Administrator / Programme Coordinator to join their busy project office on a contract basis in their Manchester branch. The successful candidate will be monitoring and reporting on project progress and milestones, working alongside project management in the maintenance of the programme.
The successful candidate will possess excellent written skills and the ability to manage and understand a high volume of data, presenting and analysing this accurately in an Excel spreadsheet. If you are a recent graduate with excellent IT skills and an interest to be involved within the infrastructure sector then this could be the role for you!
Project Administrator / Programme CoordinatorKey Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for manipulating and presenting a high volume of data into an Excel spreadsheet
- Organise meetings and take minutes
- Liaise with people of all levels and backgrounds with to programme updates
- Manipulate and analyse data to be compiled into written reports
- Able to understand and interpret statistical information in written form
- Manage a log of questions and answers in regards to the current project process, ensuring they are correct and articulate
Project Administrator / Programme CoordinatorEssential Skills include:
- Educated to degree standard with a 2.1 grade or higher in a project related subject
- Knowledgeable IT skills; including Excel and other Microsoft Office programmes
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and a good degree of accuracy with the ability to pick up on minor errors
If you possess the relevant skills and experience for this exciting opportunity, please apply with your CV today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.