Accounts Assistant - Credit Control and Purchase Ledger
Reporting to the Head of Finance - our Client is looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant to join the business to work across Credit Control and Purchase Ledger functions.
Our Client is a Group of Companies with its Head Office based close to Shudehill in Manchester - offering on site car parking and an excellent benefits package we are looking for the following skills;
- Daily review of Aged Debt Listing - prioritising calls to make
- Credit Control - by Telephone, Letter and Email
- Query Management and Resolution - making your own decisions as to whether to place an Account on Stop / negotiate Repayment Plans etc.
- Allocation of Payments
- Raising of Credit Notes when applicable
- Preparing Files for Litigation
- Setting up New Accounts and agreeing Credit Limits
- Purchase Ledger - preparation of Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Assisting with processing of Payments - BACS and Cheque
- Assist with processing Staff Expenses
- Assisting with Month End across Credit Control and Purchase Ledger.
This is a role for a hands on character who can work unsupervised but is also someone who wants to work as part of a Team.
The role offers great scope for personal development and career progression.
FOR AN INFORMAL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS ROLE PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE AND ASK TO SPEAK TO KAREN REYNOLD OR LUCY BAILEY.
We regret to advise that we are unable to respond to Candidates who are not shortlisted for this role.