The main purpose of this role is to provide specialist actuarial advice and analysis to Consumer Division Existing Propositions.
This is a great opportunity for an Actuary to move into legacy business.
- Provide actuarial insight and advice into the development of the strategy for legacy business.
- Provide actuarial support and leadership to projects as required.
- Understand the profitability models and performance for legacy products.
- Provide actuarial input for review and management of existing propositions.
- Maintain in-depth familiarity with competitor market activity and development.
- Translation of complex actuarial principles and profitability measures to ensure the Consumer Division leadership team fully understands the decisions they are making.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified Actuary (i.e. FIA or FFA).
- High level of actuarial and financial mathematics.
- Highly proficient in use of relevant computer systems and packages.
- Highly developed communication skills, verbal, written and listening.
- Excellent understanding of life insurance products including competitors' products.
- Excellent understanding of regulatory/legislative framework within the financial services market.
If you are interested in this role, please contact India Brattan:
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79180951