A Top 20 Accountancy Firm are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their Media & Entertainments team in their London office.
This role would suit a traditional accounts individual, who has the ability to use their initiative when working at pace with balancing multiple priorities and excellent communication skills.
As an experienced practice professional, you will be able to undertake bookkeeping duties, prepare VAT returns and complete accounts and tax returns for our clients in the Media & Entertainment Industry.
Duties include -
- You will have a breadth of experience across accounts and Bookkeeping that you will bring to the team.
- You will be involved in the Bookkeeping which including reconciliation of bank accounts and accounts receivable.
- You'll prepare sole trader accounts, complete and submit VAT returns and personal tax returns on CCH.
- This role will also involve Corporation tax knowledge to deal with queries from clients.
- In addition, you'll be a confident communicator with the ability to develop and maintain good client relationships of approx. 200+ clients. The portfolio management will also involve interpreting the information and liasing appropriately.
- It is desirable for you to have knowledge or experience of working with Media & Entertainment clients
- This role will involve you liaising with clients directly or through relevant manager to obtain records and information.
- Work with our clients' PAs and agents to discuss related matters, whilst ensuring a high level of service to meet clients expectations
Qualifications, skills and experience
- You'll be a super user with CCH and Xero
- 3 years practice background
- As part of the team, you will come on board to showcase your pragmatic and methodical abilities in order to apply a client focused approach to the role.
- This role is demanding and will need someone with initiative to act quickly.
- Strong IT skills including Word, Outlook and Excel, to an intermediate level, for the production of letters and
- A high degree of efficiency spreadsheets
- Carrying out tasks with and accuracy
The firm have excellent benefits and a great work/life balance.
If you fit the criteria above, I look forward to accepting your CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79187179