Year Three Class Teacher in Maidenhead
Are you a Primary Teacher passionate about Education and training the next generation to fulfil their potential? The governors of this welcoming school in Maidenhead are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Year Three Class Teacher to cover a fixed term contract for the summer term beginning in April 2018. The school is a caring community where children grow in self-confidence and knowledge and develop a love of learning. The post would suit both experienced teachers or an energetic NQT. This role is full time but also welcomes applications from teachers looking for a part time role.
We are seeking:
- An excellent Key Stage Two teacher with the ability to consistently deliver good/ outstanding teaching
- A Class Teacher with high expectations of children's achievement, progress and social development
- A Primary Teacher who wants to work in a school with a genuine commitment to inclusion and equal opportunities
- A Teacher with highly effective communication skills with children, parents, colleagues and the wider community
- Practitioners who can work closely with a range of colleagues including our highly effective Teaching Assistant team
- A team player who will embrace the needs and culture of the school
The School offers:
- Children who are well behaved, enthusiastic and enjoy their learning
- A school on a positive learning journey of improvement and expansion
- A caring, supportive & friendly school with innovative ideas and supportive staff
- A commitment to your professional development
- Regular PPA time and additional NQT time if appointed as an NQT
- A comprehensive CPD programme with opportunities for career progression.
For more information on this vacancy for a Year Three Class Teacher in Maidenhead contact us or 'Apply Now'.
Applicants will only be considered if they can display adequate education and training in line with UK standards. Complete vetting checks will also be performed prior to commencement of the contact in April 2018.
Visit www.aplusteachers.co.uk for information about A+ Teachers
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79177794