IT Technical Sales Apprentice
Did you know that e-commerce grows by 23% every year? If you want to be part of this fast evolving industry; read on!
Baltic Training and Terra Computer Ltd are delighted to be recruiting for a Technical Sales Apprentice to join their team based in Coventry. Terra Computer Ltd offer a comprehensive range of devices for resale to clients in the business sector; from desktop PCs to tablets, and workspaces to network solutions. Striving to provide an exceptional customer service, Terra Computer Ltd recognise that all businesses are different and need a variety of solutions.
Due to their continued growth and development, they are now seeking fresh talent to join their team.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Not only do our apprentices learn faster and earn money at the same time, they gain invaluable workplace experience.
When it comes to apprenticeships, research shows that apprentices can earn up to £4,000 more per year than their peers. Alongside this, all apprentices are entitled to other benefits such as pension and national insurance contributions, and also paid holiday entitlement. If you are ready to earn more, you are ready to start an apprenticeship with Baltic Training.
You will be working alongside the current team and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Liaising with clients regarding sales including sales order entry and shipment
- Build effective customer relations
- Produce sales quotations for clients
- Administration of customer accounts, ensuring accuracy
- Web shop administration and management
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in IT Technical Sales
- HTML 5 app development
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Social Selling
- Sales Fundamentals
- Level 2 Functional Skills (English, maths and ICT)
Skills and qualifications required:
- Genuine interest and passion for developing a career within the commercial and sales sector
- Eagerness to learn new skills and develop within the role
- Excellent level of organisation and communication skills
- Outgoing personality with ability to build effective professional relationships with clients
The future is bright
Upon completion of the 12 month programme, there are real progression opportunities available.
Salary, hours and benefits:
- £4.00 per hour
- 39 hours a week (full time)
Location and travel:
Located close to Warwick; there are easy access links to public transport within the surrounding area. A small number of parking spaces are available on site for those who drive.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need.
So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79175543