Department: Employment Law
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire
Hours of Work: 9am - 5.30pm (30 hours, will include Friday)
Salary: Up to £15,300 plus benefits
We are looking to recruit a shining star in our Tribunals department, to provide a friendly, helpful and client focused service at our Head Office in Wilmslow.
As a Tribunal Secretary, you will be responsible for transcribing dictation, preparation of bundles, coordinating advocates' diaries, logging all correspondence on the case management system, dealing with courts and our clients.
* Previous experience working as a legal secretary in a professional environment is essential
* Audio typing speed of 60+ words per minute
* Pleasant and personable, with a great telephone manner, you will use your skills to leave the client feeling like we have exceeded their expectations after every interaction you have with them
* You will take pride in always looking for ways to go the extra mile for clients and resolve any issues in a thoughtful, professional and articulate manner, taking ownership for any arising actions.
* You will have a real desire to help people, a 'can do' attitude and a willingness to get involved with all aspects of supporting this thriving department.
* You will have a high attention to detail, strong typing skills, fantastic organisational skills and demonstrate a track record of being a team player
We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies!
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for us you will receive 25 days holiday, corporate gym membership discounts, private healthcare, your birthday off work, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!). So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79187588