Compliance and Testing Engineer
Compliance and Testing Engineer - Air tightness and Acoustic Testing
Home Based, Essex
£25k to 30k plus Pension, 26 days holidays plus Bank holidays, company van, Childcare vouchers and other flexible benefits
My client enables construction and building industry clients to enhance the value of the built environment by improving the quality of the products and services. They offer test, instruments, research and specialist support services for design, construction, product testing and market intelligence.
A great role has come up in the Compliance team for a Compliance Engineer, where you will have the opportunity to work on many prestigious projects with a range of developers. You will provide them with a quality testing service as per the requirements of Part E, F and L of the Building Regulations.
The engineer will have the primary responsibility for testing new buildings
using specialist equipment and reporting software.
As a Compliance Engineer you will be:
- Conducting sound insulation testing in accordance with Building Regulations
- Part E
- Conducting airtightness tests in accordance with Building Regulations Part L,
- and client specified standards
- Conducting ventilation performance tests in accordance with Building
- Regulations Part F
- Conducting related consultancy services as required
- Liaising with site management
- Conducting Fault detection
- Conducting Results analysis and producing findings in accordance with the
- Company reporting procedures
- Preparing all the necessary reports for the line manager
- Presenting findings to clients
- Conduct daily routine checks of the equipment and vehicle and ensuring that
- the equipment/ van is in good working condition
- Reporting any faults/ repairs requirements to the line manager
To be successful in this role you will possess the following Skills and
- Excellent diagnostic skills (investigative, problem identification and solution)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work without supervision
- The ability to balance thoroughness with commercial demands
- High commercial awareness including the ability to identify potential areas for
- new projects
- A clear and confident manner communicating, both verbally and in writing
- A highly developed and creative approach to problem-solving
- Good inter-personal skills
- Computer literacy and numeracy
- Sound Insulation Testing experience for compliance with part E will be an
- Experience in construction
You will need to successfully complete the in-house Dwelling Airtightness
(DAT) training course and ventilation testing & commissioning course within
the first six months of employment
A clean license is desirable
CSCS cardholder ideally
This a superb opportunity for someone to join a very successful organisation who will recognise your value and help progress your career!
Collective Recruit Ltd are a professional, independent consultancy based in Woking, Surrey. We work with a wide range of clients and candidates providing both permanent and temporary recruitment services across a number of vertical markets. With a toolbox of flexible recruitment options, Collective pride ourselves in offering a partnership approach, going the extra mile time and time again.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the apply now button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our clients criteria and/or need.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79186581