Accounts Payable Administrator
26 Week Contract
Circa £10 to £12 per hour
Administrator required for a specialist transport and heavy vehicle manufacturer. The company have over 13 manufacturing sites in the UK alone and employ over 13,000+ people with revenues of £3.5billion. The aim of the role is to facilitate payment of problem invoices and investigate goods reciept and invoice differences. This involves significant liaison with stakeholders throughout business as well as working with their shared services colleagues.
- Resolve invoice payment issues for a specific supplier base
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and shared services teams to ensure prompt resolution
- Support investigation and clearance of goods reciept and invoice differences
- Support Accounts Payable Manager with other tasks, as required.
- Accounts payable experience
- Experience of SAP / ERP system
- Able to work on own initiative to resolve queries
- Familiar with MS Excel
Desirable Administrator skills:
- Experience of working with a Shared Services team
- Experience of using SAP workflow
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79192513