COMCAT Catering Engineer - Reading/ W London
Our Client is a well established Multi-skilled Building Services company with long lasting contracts with some of the biggest names in the Fast Food and Catering Industry. After a successful campaign with a number of clients they have recently been awarded an extension and access to more sites nationwide to service and maintain the catering units and equipment. Due to expansion, they now are looking for an experienced and conscientious commercial catering engineer in the South East of England ready to take on a new challenge with a dynamic employer.
As a Commercial Catering Engineer you will need to;
- Provide service, repair and maintenance on commercial catering equipment in the fine dining retail industry
- Have worked on fryers, grills, hot plates, wok boilers, ranges and combi- ovens
- Work in the South East areas and willing to travel as far throughout London, the South East and Home Counties.
- Be able to be on site as early as 6.30pm some mornings.
- Minimum of COMCAT’s 1, 3 & 5 (as a minimum) – recently qualified
- LPG would be an advantage but not essential
- Have experience of the installation of Catering Equipment
- Full UK Driving licence
- £30k - £40k dependant on experience (40hrs per week)
- Door to door travel pay
- van, phone, fuel card and full uniform
- 25 hours holiday (including 8 bank holidays)
- Pension enrolment
For an immediate interview please contact Geoffrey Jones directly on ************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924884