Application Support Consultants - HR / Payroll / Accountancy
Our client is a world-wide Software / IT Services company and a market leader in their field.
They operate in an interactive, creative and resourceful environment where they strive for excellence and innovation in everything they do. They have a talent for looking at things differently and have a passion for bringing new ideas to life. Their teams have the energy and focus enabling them to deliver quality in a speedy and efficient manner.
Due to expansion they are looking for skilled and focused Application Support Consultants to join their team in Bristol. You will be involved in helping our client build a more scalable service capability which will provide a first class support experience for their client base.
Essential skills required :-
- Minimum of 1 year of working on a helpdesk, service desk, technical support or application support environment preferably supporting an ERP on-line Payroll / HR / Financials / Accounting or similar software package.
- Experience of using and/or supporting Oracle databases (DBA duties, installation, upgrading or support) Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures or SQL Server database
- Linux / UNIX (AIX, Solaris, Linux) and Windows
Other skills of interest include:-
- Pro-IV applications or high availability web applications
- Apache/Tomcat, Jboss, container setup
- Unix shell scripting, Power shell
- General infrastructure, networking, Service Now
- Knowledge / experience of working in complex environments with multiple support and product lines would be ideal.
This role may also suit individuals who might also come from a Systems Administration / Systems Engineering or similar background / environment where you are heavily using or supporting ERP HR, Payroll, Accounting or Financials modules.
In return for your hard work, you will be awarded with a competitive benefits package, the opportunity to obtain professional certifications and progress your career within a large and supportive working environment with great career progression opportunities.