Wordpress Web Developer / Graphic Designer
The company is at an exciting stage of their exponential growth plans and now has never been such a good time to be part of this dynamic company.
As a Web Developer/ Graphic Designer, your duties will include:
• Reporting to the Managing Director.
• Design and build websites from concept to completion.
• Graphic design and branding.
• Meeting clients face to face to obtain their brief and come up with various design concepts to suit their needs.
• Interpreting client’s ideas for layout, function and user interaction.
• Be able to develop a strategy to ensure the web design and build process runs smoothly from start to finish and manage the client’s expectations throughout.
• Be able to provide training to clients once the website is complete and ready to handover.
• Must have experience in setting up the web hosting and providing technical support and after care.
• Be able to design comprehensive training materials and user guides to assist with training.
• Be confident at designing & delivering presentations to clients thus supporting the sales team to help close the sale.
• Maintaining existing websites and improve others using your own ideas and skills.
• Have experience is logo design, marketing materials, banner design, print & promotional brochures.
An ideal Web Developer/ Graphic Designer will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Experience in Wordpress
• Design capability in Photoshop, illustrator and the full suite of Adobe products.
• Excellent communication & presentation skills.
• Must have a full UK driving license and have your own vehicle.
• Branding, logo & print design experience.
• Internet marketing, SEO & PPC management.
• Site Statistics & Customer tracking.
• Payment gateway integration experience.
• Strong understanding in UX principles and have an eye for design.
• Be able to write compelling content.
You will posses previous experience working within the digital and creative sector and must have a good portfolio of previous works to showcase during the interview process.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79187457