Graduate Teaching Assistant needed in Kendal
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Kendal
Graduate Teaching Assistant Positions - Secondary schools in Kendal and surrounding areas
Are you a Graduate interested in a career in teaching? Would you like paid experience in a local school?
- Paid experience in Secondary schools is highly desirable on your PGCE application and CV
- Long term - permanent positions
- Excellent daily rate and benefits
Veritas Education is offering Graduates the chance to gain paid, long term employment in a variety of schools across Cumbria and surrounding areas. You will work in schools that will provide training and give you the experience you require for your future in teaching.
Across Cumbria, Head Teachers and senior leadership teams are looking more and more for eager and energetic University Graduates with a passion for teaching to become Teaching Assistants. This is an excellent way to enter the education world, get a taste of teaching, familiarise yourself with school life and build a skill set that will help you greatly when it comes to applying for your PGCE course.
This will give you a key insight into the expectations and requirements that are to be an effective teacher in the future. Furthermore, this will allow you to experience a variety of schools and year groups which will help determine the PGCE course that is right for you and also which year group you are most effective in.
If you are a Graduate who is interested in becoming a Teaching Assistant, then please apply with an up to date CV or call Amy at Veritas on 01772 846610.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79185416