Interim International Tax Manager
A varied role in which provides responsibility for compliance and reporting as well as advising the business internationally on tax implications on all bids and proposals.
An international civil engineering firm based in west London.
Tax compliance & reporting
- Annual - Review of annual corporate tax returns in every jurisdiction they operate once they have been prepared by outside advisers or internal personnel
- As new projects arise - For all new projects, ensure tax exemptions before the projects start and ensure we are compliant from a tax perspective from the start of the project
- Annual - Ensure annual TP reports are prepared timely and if required submitted to the tax authorities and are updated timely
- Ongoing - Ensure all intercompany transactions have intercompany agreements in place before transactions occur between group members and ensure the transaction is at arm's length
Tax planning and advisory
- Daily - Provide tax implications on all bids and proposals
- Annual - Review with the help of the implications for the group in relation to country by country reporting that will affect the group for FY18
- Experienced tax professional
- Available to start at short notice
A competitive day rate
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79170620