Purchase Ledger Clerk
Due to internal movements, our client based close to the City Centre, is looking to appoint an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a busy, close-knit team.
The ideal candidate will be strong and self-motivated with excellent organisational and communication skills.
Main duties will include:
- Code all invoices daily - inputting invoices to be paid
- Complete manual entry for various client systems
- Deal with disconnections and legal letters
- Resolve email / telephone queries (internal and external)
- Ad hoc adjustments instructed by other departments
- Setting up new suppliers and obtaining bank details
You will have the ability to work under pressure and have a willingness to learn
PLEASE CONTACT KAREN REYNOLDS OR JOANNE SIZER TO DISCUSS THIS ROLE IN MORE DETAIL
We regret to advise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.