Trading Systems Support Analyst - London
Trading Systems Support Analyst – FIX Protocol– UNIX – London [City]. A Global brokerage based in the City seeks to hire a Trading Systems Support Analyst in London for the expanding front office trade support team. The client is a major player within the investment banking community, proving sophisticated low-latency trading solutions to their internal traders and external customers mainly prime brokers. Their success is due to investment in technology, their ability to attract the best talent in major cities globally and their continued development of low-latency network architecture.
The Trading Systems Support Analyst will be responsible for:
- OnBoarding of new clients
- Support, troubleshoot FIX Connectivity – FIX Protocol issues
- Smart order routing, European gateway and exchange connectivity support
- Algorithmic trade support
- Work with front-office users to provide 1st – 3rd level support dealing with complex real-time trading issues
- Develop longstanding relationships with senior stakeholders within institutional clients.
The Trading Systems Support Analyst will need to have:
- 3 + years commercial experience in technical support within the finance sector.
- Excellent knowledge of UNIX - Linux
- Perl - Python - Bash - or Shell scripting experience
- FIX Protocol – FIX connectivity support experience will be required
- Exchange connectivity experience - desirable
- SQL experience - desirable
- Market Data – Real-time Data feeds - Desirable
Their cutting-edge trading low-latency solutions are second to none and the Trading Systems Support Analyst will work within a fast paced environment with front-office users. This role will offer opportunities to manage projects, lead project teams and work closely with front-office users whilst supporting cutting-edge technology.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79169534