As a support analyst at Bar Squared, you will be a dependable member of the first class support team, dealing with queries and change requests from our LEX Chambers Management user base.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answering the telephone in a professional and courteous manner within 2 rings;
- Logging details of each and every telephone and email support request in the “Project Manager” call logging software and providing an issue number to callers;
- You will take ownership of and proactively manage issues from inception through resolution, communicating progress with our client at every step of the way, ensuring that at the very least you comply with the SLA and invariably exceed any expectation it sets;
- Maintain detailed logs within “Project Manager” about resolutions you have applied to issues raised;
- Communicate internally to ensure that members of your team are appraised as to any issues that may warrant their appreciation when dealing with other customers;
- Maintain / enhance the company’s reputation by providing exceptional service in every regard;
- Continually improving your knowledge and understanding of the LEX Chambers Management application;
- Continually improving your knowledge and understanding of MS software products including MS SQL;
- Continually reviewing mechanisms to improve customer experience and reduce support call volumes.
Skills & Experience Required
- A calm and collected attitude in an high pressure environment;
- Professional, friendly telephone manner;
- Ability to foster customer relationships;
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills;
- Exceptional numeracy;
- Proven and demonstrable common sense;
- A working knowledge of MS Office products (MS Word & MS Excel) 2007-2013, Windows 7 & 8;
- An appreciation of PC hardware setup and configuration;
- The ability to learn quickly;
- Past CRM / Service Delivery / Product Delivery / Accountancy experience are desirable.
Remuneration & Holiday Entitlement
Salary £18-£22k per annum.
Holiday entitlement is 25 days in addition to bank and public holidays.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79186670