I hope this finds you well.
I have just learnt of a new role with a client I work very closely with in Leeds, and thought it could be of interest to you.
- Location – Leeds
- Role – Deployment Engineer
- Industry – IT
- Salary – 25k – 33k
Responsibilities will include:
- Being a technical lead for infrastructure migration projects for our clients
- Troubleshooting escalated queries for customers
- Be accountable - ensure deadlines are met
- Learning the product set included in G Suite and working towards becoming a G Suite technical deployment specialist
- Able to convey a clear message to people at all levels of seniority
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Perform product presentations and demonstrations
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information(RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Create, or assist with the creation of, Statement of Works for G Suite deployments and IT consulting projects.
- G Suite
- Google Cloud Platform
- Chrome OS
This role comes with great opportunity to learn and progress, for the right candidates that are willing to show a passion for the role and to providing great customer service. The position comes with extensive continuous training, delivered directly by the company’s partners at Google, Zendesk, and Ring Central.
It would be great to discuss further, if you could send me an updated CV I can run through the position with you in more detail. They are looking to line up interviews from the 14th January in the afternoon, so if you could let me know your availability with regards to this as well that would help.
I look forward to hearing from you,
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79185208