Public Law Outline Manager- Social Care
This opportunity will involve supporting front line teams and one will be based in each of their Area offices in Leatherhead, Redhill, Guildford and Woking.
They are looking for managers with a recent operational experience of child protection and court work who can improve quality of practice for children who are subject of the Public Law Outline, both in pre-proceedings and care proceedings stages.
You will need;
- good knowledge and experience of child protection, court work ( including pre-proceedings ) and permanency planning for children to assist social workers in developing their skills and improve quality of practice
- good skills of analysing data and to be able to produce performance reports
- experience in quality assurance and performance management
- good interpersonal skills to be able to effectively engage staff with high challenge/high support approach
- confidence in public speaking when delivering area based practice improvement workshops
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79191767