Commercial Tyre Technician / Fitter - Thurrock Commercial
Using your experience and expertise you will be required to fit car, van and commercial (truck) tyres along with out of hours breakdown attendance.
You will also assist in depot stock control, stock taking and fleet inspection work.
If you are motivated and hard-working then why not join our thriving and growing team!
- £28,000 OTE (excl. call-out fees)
- Bonus scheme
- Uniform and Personal Protective Equipment
- On-going training and development
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- The Pit Stop - a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of high street brands, travel, cinema tickets, gym memberships and much more.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am – 5.30pm, Saturday 8:00am – 1:00pm (flexible working may be considered)
Skills / experience:
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK driving licence, with no more than 3 points.
- Appropriate tyre fitting or specialist tyre fitting qualifications, although candidates who have a good knowledge of tyres with significant and current fitting experience covering car, van and truck will also be considered.
Apply for this role online now!
We have other opportunities available across our 16 depots in London, Essex and the South East.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79190192