Interim Assistant Financial Planning Analyst
Role: Interim Assistant Financial Planning Analyst (6/7 month FTC)
Location: Bristol- commutable from Bath, Swindon, Bristol, Devizes, Chippenham, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Trowbridge
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 pro rata for interim period plus benefits
Ambridge Harris is working with our client in Bristol in order to recruit an Interim Assistant Financial Planning Accountant. Reporting to the Financial Planning Manager and Financial Planning team you will assist with the process and deliver the budget for the group. This role is aimed for a February start through to end of August 2018.
- With the Financial Planning Analyst assist with the Group Budget process
- Populating and building/refreshing models
- Ensuring models reconcile to reported group actuals, and updated during the process as new actuals are delivered
- To challenge the process and continually look for ways to improve the models, link and budget templates
- Work with the Financial Planning Analyst to upload budgets in the finance system
- Must have strong Excel skills - be confident with V&H Lookups, Sumifs, Indirect formula, PIVOT tables Ideally possess experience within finance, whether this be at transactional or assistant accountant level
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Deadline focussed, and willing to put in the effort required to ensure they always meet them
- A questioning mind; this person should always be looking for where improvements can be made
- Analytical experience and the ability to turn financial data into useful information
- Experience in budgeting and building complex excel models.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job ref: 22058
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79180133