Lead Java Developer - Global Financial Services organisation - Manchester
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity with a pioneering Global Financial Services organisation based in Manchester.
Your new role
As our Lead Java Developer you will be required to:-
- Develop and deliver solutions
- Driving continuous improvements with particular emphasis on improving code quality, design and testing
- Accountable for the delivery of departmental and company commitments
- Work with offshore development teams
What you'll need to succeed
Successful Developers will possess a combination of the following skills:-
- Hands-on experience of Java design and development
- Spring, Hibernate, or JMS
- SQL server
- Object Oriented and design principles / SOLID principles
- Experience of SCRUM delivery
- Understanding and experience of engineering practices such as unit testing (using JUnit), continuous integration (Jenkins), automated testing, appropriate documentation, etc.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with ongoing career development and training at the cutting edge of technology.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79182490