Job Title: Engineering Manager
Salary: £40k - £48k
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Maintenance - Management - PPM - PL - FMCG - Manufacture - Bulk Materials - CMMS - Lean
My client, a specialist manufacturer within FMCG industry located near Bath, are looking for an Engineering Manager to join their market leading manufacturing site on a permanent basis.
As the Engineering Manager, you will ensure that the plant and processes are effective to produce current and future requirements, as well as maintaining a strong culture and environment within the Engineering & Maintenance departments striving for success.
The successful Engineering Manager will be expected to deliver against site KPI's including production time & continuous improvement. You will look after areas including site performance & improvements, maintenance schedules by defining reporting & coordination, implementing preventative maintenance schedules to improve OEE in the production facility. The Engineering Manager will also ensure parts are readily available and will control department budgets.
The successful Maintenance Manager will ideally have the following:
- Strategic approach to operations and problem solving
- Data led decision making and team building approach
- Strong knowledge of PLC controls
- Maintenance background in FMCG environment (electrical or mechanical - City & Guilds)
- Project management experience
- Experience leading on Continuous Improvement projects
- H&S qualification, or be able to attain a qualification
- Track record man management skills and be able to get the best out of the Maintenance team
- PC literate (MS office)
The Engineering Manager will earn a salary between £40,000 and £48,000 with the option of a great car allowance scheme.
If you are interested in this Engineering Manager position, or you would like to find out more, please apply with an updated CV as soon as possible.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79170568