Field Service Engineer - DCS/QCS/ Energy
Have you had hands on experience working with DCS or QCS?
Do you have experience carrying out PPM & reactive maintenance?
If yes, this could be the opportunity for you. A chance to join a global and stable company. Who are looking to expand their Energy Service Team.
You will be field service based after an initial training period supporting on a range of activates across the UK, but focused in the local area. Carrying out preventative and reactive maintenance on several generations of systems on client’s sites.
The role will have national coverage but with a focus towards local work.
- Covering Commission, install, crate documentation and software.
- Carry out PPM and reactive work.
- Support work on DCS/QCS systems.
- Strong software and controls knowledge
- Hands on experience with DCS or QCS
- Successful track record in maintenance
- Good customer service
Along with this opportunity my client will offer great training support on/off the job along with a competitive package.
Salary £37,000 - £38,000 with most Engineers on an OTE in the region of £50,000.
With company vehicle.