Senior Operational Risk Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Operational Risk Manager to join a rapidly growing Life Insurance company based in London.
Reporting to: Chief Risk Officer
- Line management
- Evolving and maturing the operational risk management framework
- Management of risk reporting to the the companies Board and Audit Committee including the reporting of Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and Risk Incidents.
- Management of the Model Control Board process, on behalf of the CRO.
- Supporting the management team in maintaining an appropriate register of actual and emerging company risks
- Developing relationships with senior stakeholders within the company
- Solvency II
- Life/protection, banking or general insurance background
- Management experience
Please quote (41962) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Compliance Directors, CF10/11, Risk Frameworks, Monitoring, Advisory, Policy, T&C, Quality Assurance/ File Review, AML/KYC etc across the entire financial services sector including investments, banking and insurance. We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79177020