Insurance Sales Manager
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Insurance Sales Manager for a leading and very reputable company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Insurance Sales Manager individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As a Insurance Sales Manager you will require to have can do attitude, you will work directly with the Operations Manager.
As a Insurance Sales Manager you will be able to demonstrate and lead a team, whilst ensuring company sales targets are achieved. You will have passion to succeed and drive the business forward.
Principle Responsibilities: -
- Recruiting, training and maintaining an effective sales force
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets to challenge and motivate your team (SMART)
- Coach, guide and mentor ISM's of the future
- Hold morning meetings to plan the day ahead and understand any previous day's shortfalls
- Analysing the daily, weekly and monthly performance of the team and ensuring plans are in place to meet and exceed targets
- Underwrite policies, making sure they meet our partners needs and ensuring effective cover is in place for our tenants and landlords
- Keeping up to date and reporting on competitors' products and solutions
Person specification: -
- Previously worked in an FCA guided industry as compliance, regulation and TCF are paramount
- Proven sales experience with an excellent record of achieving targets
- Planning and organisation, being able to set challenging and achievable targets
- Competent at communicating at all levels (up to Board)
- Managing teams from good to great
This is a full time permanent position Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5pm with a salary of £25,000 + 25% Bonus plan + excellent career progression + benefits.
To apply for the position of the Insurance Sales Manager please forward your CV to Fraser at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79187963