An award winning global organisation is looking to recruit a Finance Assistant on a temporary to permanent basis. The role will be based in their luxury offices in Manchester City Centre. Due to continuous growth and an exceptional 2017, the company is increasing the finance function and looking for an experienced candidate.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the duties will include:
- Daily Banking - processing of online receipts and Cheques
- Ensure all daily banking exceptions are matched and interfaced
- Daily Banking of Client Systems
- Assist with bank reconciliation items
- Remove & process instructions for the Main Suspense account & chasing internally & externally on any outstanding items
- Maintain and identify Suspense Ledger values to be allocated
- Reducing current outstanding debtors balance
- Issue copy invoices and tax receipts
- Chasing payment using the telephone, email, fax and mail (high volume)
- Dealing with and resolving queries
- Dealing with and resolving cash allocation queries
- Provide information for/ Assist with the instructing of debt collection agencies etc
- Assisting in the reconciliation of problem accounts
The ideal candidate will have experience of being in similar role within a high volume environment, keen attention to detail, excellent organisational and communication skills. Furthermore, a strong understanding of excel would be advantageous.
If you interested in an new challenge within finance and working in luxury offices for an international company, then please contact Mark Caunce at NC Associates immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79190965