Senior Auditor - Firm of Accountants
Your role will initially be determined based on your experience and will develop as your skills and experience develop to enable you to work in other areas where appropriate. You will have worked within an accountancy firm on behalf of a range of sole traders, Ltd Companies and Partnerships.
- Report to the Senior Management team providing audit, assurance and business advisory services to the firm’s client portfolio
- Plan and execute assignments
- Provide onsite co-ordination for audit clients either as a part of the team or with day to day control of the audit team (depending on your previous experience)
- Liaise with clients, keeping them updated with progress and advising as appropriate
- Prepare statutory financial and management reports
- Prepare ad hoc financial reports as required by clients
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with new and established clients
- Coach and train junior staff members
- Build your skills to progress towards a management role
You will need:
- Previous experience within Professional Practice accounting
- Relevant accounting qualifications are an advantage
- To take pride in your work and its accuracy.
- To enjoy client interaction and resolving queries.
- To be able to identify opportunities to develop the accounts and highlight any efficiencies that can be made.
You should be dedicated to a career within Professional Practice with a clear idea of the position that you would like to work in or the position that you are aiming to develop towards. Whether you are looking for a change in environment or the next step in your career, we are interested in speaking with you.
Remuneration will be commensurate with your level of experience and qualification. Comprehensive support and training will be available, where required.
Rekroot (UK) ltd is a specialist recruitment business operating in the Professional Practice Accounting sector and I cannot consider applicants without experience of such. Please contact me to discuss the full range of roles available with accountancy firms in your area.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79179721